Saturday 12 April 2014

Head in a better space

Headspace is getting better.

I feel better about things at the moment.

I have been in a funk for about 6 months and couldn't get out of it.

Phoned Josh (a personal trainer) today.  Anthea lost 50 kilos with him and she looks fantastic and I want to look fantastic.

He is coming over on the 23rd April (Wednesday) morning to talk over what we want to achieve.  Marina and I are going to do it together so it is $35 each when there is two of us and $50 if it is just one person with the training.

I want to go kayaking again with my family.  I felt alive and happy when I was kayaking and so Jeremy said he would buy me a Kayak for myself if I lost 20 kilos.

Went to the library today as we haven't been in like 6 years since the kids were little and got some books.  I rented the book by Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser and it got me so inspired.  I decided I would read it while going on the treadmill.  It isn't just about exercise it is about exercise and food and I think I have being doing it wrong for a while.  It was either exercise or food and that isn't right.  So I got on that treadmill for 30 minutes and read a book at the same time.  I should get on the treadmill every day as I don't have an excuse whatsoever.

I felt soooo uncomfortable in my clothes today and that is what triggered it.  I don't gain lots fast but I can't seem to lose the stupid weight. 

We have Adrianne and Robyn here for the weekend which is great to see them since they have moved down to Westport.  Great couple

No comments:

Post a Comment