Monday 6 January 2014

First day back at work

Back at work today.  I love the work I do.  I just don't trust some of the people I work with.  They are lovely to people's faces but can be quite bitter behind some peoples backs.  It makes you wonder if they are doing it to you when your back is turned.

I have decided to just do my job and not remark about my weekends or after work stuff and communicate if they ask me anything.  It isn't worth the hassle.  It is not as good in that respect because I feel like I can never relax.

So first day back at work since 24 December 2013 and there was a lot of work to be done but it was a productive one.  I am short listing at the moment for an administrator and I must admit that is the fun part of my job.  I like choosing an administrator for the centres and feeling like I have chosen the right one to match the personalities and the job.  I hired 14 last year and all of them have stayed and have done well.  The other administrators that were hired by others have left.  I get enjoyment out of training them as well.  Such fun lol.  (that is on top of all the accounts work I do).

It is a great company to work for and I do love it but unfortunately with that many woman working in one place it can be difficult to get on with everyone.

Food wise I had a great breakfast and hubby brought in lunch and it was good and I chose fruit at morning tea (now that isn't normally for me).  Dinner tonight wasn't too bad (maybe a little too much carbs) but we had hubby's mother and two aunts over for dinner as they have travelled up (they live eight hours drive away from us).  It was a great night I love catching up with one of the aunts.... well both of them but I get on with one of them more as she is like me and so easy to talk to the other one is nice but I feel like I have to watch what I say (she is very much like my mother in law) where I feel like I will never match up and I am dumb compared to them.  They might not be wanting me to feel like that but I do.

Tracked the food and ate the food and worked and spent time with family.  What more to life is there?

I feel like I am on the right track to getting this weight off.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty nice evening with your family.

    ReplyDelete